Application for the Vice Chancellor’s Student Development Fund for International Students in Australia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Murdoch University in Australia.
The applications of this program are open to both domestic and international students applying for honours, undergraduate, postgraduate, or research degree in Australia. The funding program will give up to a $500 deduction in tuition fees for the academic year 2022/2023.
As one of Australia’s leading academic universities, Murdoch University has more than 23,000 students and 1,700 employees from 90 different countries. MU provides students with a wide range of graduate classes and an outstanding educational environment.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICE CHANCELLOR’S STUDENT DEVELOPMENT FUND ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Honors, Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Research degree in Business and Law, Creative Arts and Communication, Engineering, Health, Science, Social and Cultural Studies, Teaching, and Technology
- Be enrolled and studying at Murdoch University in a bachelor, postgraduate, or research course
- Be of good current academic standing
- Be considered to be an appropriate ambassador for the University
- Be enrolled full-time (the Selection Committee will give due regard to personal circumstances and the relationship between the development activity and the student’s university-based responsibilities)
- Be seeking financial support for an activity related to your current course, which adds value to your learning experience.
- For taking admission, candidates must meet with the entry requirements of the university.
- The aspirants need to demonstrate English language proficiency by IELTS with 6.5 and TOEFL with a minimum of 90 test scores.
VICE CHANCELLOR’S STUDENT DEVELOPMENT FUND APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must attach your academic transcript and copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below