Application for the Victoria Awards for International Students in Uganda – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Victoria University in Uganda.
The university seeks to provide an opportunity to all interested applicants to have a value add higher learning experience with their up to 30% scholarship across all courses and open to all applicants from all countries.
Victoria University is one of the best universities in Uganda. They offer a fresh and intellectually stimulating environment that nurtures critical thinkers. They are committed to playing a leading role in bringing and developing high– quality.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICTORIA AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- National and International students are eligible to apply.
- The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any undergraduate studies degree offered by the university.
- All the joining students under the program programs must meet the academic program’s minimum entry criteria for the program set by the NCHE and another relevant professional/ regulatory bodies.
- They must portray an excellent positive attitude, be dedicated to their studies and be willing to give back to the community.
- The student must maintain good conduct, behaviour, discipline and must not have any criminal record. The student must attend at least 75% of classes and 80% of all the university events e.g. freshers balls, guild handover parties, free internal summits/ seminars etc. at their own cost.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
VICTORIA AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- For the opportunity applications, applicants must submit copies of previous academic documents to support your eligibility for entry into the programme of your choice, copies of National Identity Card, Passport ( for International Students), and Birth Certi cate, 5 Coloured passport photographs, CV, Motivation letter.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below