Application for the Victoria Excellence Scholarships for School Leavers in New Zealand – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand.
The purpose of the scholarship is to recruit high-achieving undergraduate students to Victoria University of Wellington and to support them in their studies. Any subject offered by the university. International fee-paying students are also eligible to apply for the award if they have completed at least one full year at a New Zealand secondary school by the time of application. The award is worth up to $5,000, (up to 20 $10,000 awards will be available on academic merit).
The University of Victoria is one of New Zealand’s oldest and most prestigious tertiary institutions with a glorious tradition of academic excellence.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICTORIA EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Residents or International fee-paying students who have completed at least two full years (ie. their Year 12 and Year 13) at a New Zealand Secondary School at the time of application.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 50 Excellence credits from Year 12 (or an equivalent level of achievement in an alternate qualification).
- Applicants must be intending to enroll full-time in the year following application in their first Undergraduate Degree at Victoria University of Wellington.
VICTORIA EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications should be sent by post.
Application must include:
- To apply, students must be ready to submit a personal statement outlining any attributes of leadership and/or commitment to your community, reference from your school, Specific documentation may also be required for each of the categories.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1 September, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below