Application for the Victoria Tongarewa Scholarships for International Students in New Zealand – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand.
The bursaries are open for international candidates to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the university. The financial aid positions will be paid towards tuition fees 10 scholarships of NZ$10,000 will be available to both undergraduate and postgraduate candidates. and 9 scholarships of NZ$5,000 will be available to postgraduate candidates.
As the oldest university in New Zealand, Victoria University of Wellington is well known for its programs in law and some scientific disciplines humanities. It is consistently ranked among the world’s best universities.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICTORIA TONGAREWA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The scholarship will be awarded to study an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- International students who are paying full international fees
- Entering their first year of an undergraduate degree or entering a postgraduate degree.
- To be considered for the scholarships, the candidate needs to apply for admission at the university.
- All applicants must need to meet English language requirements.
VICTORIA TONGAREWA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The eligible candidates can apply online for the scholarship.
Application must include:
- Applicant must submit a personal statement outlining why you wish to study at Victoria University, academic goals and why you merit the scholarship, any leadership positions and details of your involvement in your school or community, full transcripts, other relevant documentation relevant to the qualification type.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 1 June, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below