Application for the Victoria University of Wellington Study Abroad Scholarship in New Zealand – 2019/2020 . Entry is now open at the Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand .
This bursary is available for all high achieving international applicants who wish to pursue a bachelors or masters degree program at a reputable university in New Zealand. The educational grant has a value up to NZ$1,000 to each successful applicant as a one-off payment towards the student’s Study Abroad tuition fee.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VICTORIA UNIVERSITY OF WELLINGTON SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Participants from all over the world are eligible,
- Available for pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in any subjects offered by the university.
- Interested students must be willing to participate in marketing activities to promote Study Abroad opportunities to students from their home countries while at Victoria University of Wellington.
- The participants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrate the English language ability.
- Successful candidates must hold a minimum GPA of 2.7 (out of 4).
VICTORIA UNIVERSITY OF WELLINGTON SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There are two phases for applying to the program and for the award as well-
- You must have to enroll in a bachelor or master study abroad program at the university.
Application must include:
- – After being enrolled, you have to submit an offer of a place or evidence of a current application to the university, a copy of your CV, a copy of the photo ID page of your passport, and a motivational statement. All these documents should be submitted through email to [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 1, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below