Application for the Vida Stout Scholarship for International Students in New Zealand – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
This scholarship encourages motivated students who want to undertake a PhD degree program in the field of Biological Sciences and Environmental Science at the Canterbury School of Biological Sciences. All eligible candidates will receive the award of $16,000 per annum for a doctoral degree program at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand.
Founded in 1873, the University of Canterbury is the second oldest institution in New Zealand has been granted five stars by QS Stars. It provides various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs to students from all around the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VIDA STOUT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree program in the areas of limnology or environmental science, preferably of the South Island.
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Applicants studying limnology will be given preference.
- For taking admission, you need to meet entry requirements for your chosen program.
- Aspirants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
VIDA STOUT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must provide copies of transcripts, CV, and academic certificates in the support of your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below