Application for the Vietnam International Education Development Scholarship in Australia – 2020/2021 Entry is now open at the Macquarie University in Australia.
The program is established for providing high-quality research training to qualified students from Vietnam with the aim of developing research collaborations.The sponsorship will provide the MQRES tuition fee and MQRES stipend for living allowance.
Ministry of Education and Training (Vietnam) is responsible for the ‘professional’ performance and regulation of educational institutions. Macquarie University has risen to be a progressive and influential institution both locally and internationally.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VIETNAM SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from Vietnam.
- PhD degree in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must be eligible for admission to a PhD and not have already completed a PhD, be able to study full-time and be Shortlisted by MOET/VIED and Macquarie University will undertake final selection for the opportunity.
- Macquarie University requires all research candidates to have and maintain a high level of English language proficiency.
- You are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
VIETNAM SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For capturing this education award, seekers are demanded to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at Macquarie University. After enrolling, claimants can submit an application directly to VIED for a scholarship.
Application must include:
- To be considered for the opportunity applicants will need to arrange for two academic referee reports to be submitted to the Higher Degree Research Office (HDRO). The academic referee will need to complete the ‘Academic Referee Report (Reference) for Scholarship’ form, available under HDRO Forms.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below