Application for the Vietnam Scholarships for Vietnamese Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Lincoln in UK.
Students who are nationals of, or hold the citizenship of Vietnam are eligible to apply to avail this application . This support will provide fee waivers in order to offer financial help to the applicants. The university will provide a aid amount of £5,000 to the selected students for the first year of study of their chosen course under the Vietnam Scholarship.
The University of Lincoln, a public research university in England, is a globally ranked university that aims to develop local, national, and international communities by creating purposeful knowledge and research and produce creative graduates. The University of Lincoln is listed among the top 150 universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VIETNAM SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Be a national of, or have permanent residence in, Vietnam
- Hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme (e.g. MA or MSc) commencing in 2021/22
- Have been awarded, or be expected to receive, a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a minimum GPA score of 6.5 (out of 10), or 2.6 (out of 4), or equivalent
- All postgraduate degree courses are eligible.
- The students are required to hold a relevant bachelor’s degree to be admitted for a postgraduate course.
VIETNAM SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- The students must create an account and log in through the online portal of the university to apply. Students will automatically be considered for the Vietnam Scholarship once they have submitted their application to study at the University of Lincoln.
Application must include:
- The students are required to submit the following documents to the university at the time of applying:
- Academic transcripts and certificates
- A copy of your passport photo page
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30th, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below