Application for the Vince’s Pre-Veterinary Student Scholarship in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Vince Kotchian in USA.
The study award is designed for those students who are enrolled in an accredited pre-veterinary or animal sciences undergraduate programme in the United States. If you win, they will share your poem and a photo of you (that you’ll send me if you win) on this blog when they announce the winners.
Vince Kotchian is a test prep tutor whose books and training videos reach thousands of students worldwide. He has worked with hundreds of students and written many books, and he regularly takes exams to stay current.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VINCE’S PRE-VETERINARY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- It eligible for USA students.
- Undergraduate program in pre-veterinary or animal sciences.
- You’re enrolled in good standing in an accredited pre-veterinary or animal sciences undergraduate program in the United States
- For taking admission for this award, candidates must have an overall GPA of 3.33 or higher
- Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
VINCE’S PRE-VETERINARY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, please submit all of the following in one email to Vince (at) vincekotchian.com with the subject line 2020 Scholarship: Your first and last name, Your email address, Your current college, Your GPA, Your expected graduation date, Your current course of study.
Application must include:
- Applicants must also submit a poem – yes, a poem – of no more than 500 words. Rather than write yet another scholarship essay about why you want to work with animals.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 15, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below