Application for the Virginia Tech Scholarships for US and International Students in USA – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University in USA.
The mission of the Office of University Scholarships and Financial Aid (USFA) is to facilitate access to a Virginia Tech education through the timely and accurate administration of student financial assistance.
Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, popularly known as Virginia Tech, is a public, land-grant, research university with the main campus in Blacksburg, Virginia, educational facilities in six regions statewide, and a study-abroad site in Switzerland.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VIRGINIA TECH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Most students who are selected for admission have completed more than the minimum requirements and have at least a B+ grade point average.
- US and international students are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Virginia Tech will accept scores from the ACT, the old SAT, and the redesigned SAT. Because the redesigned SAT is a different test than the old SAT, a numerical score on one test will not be equivalent to the same numerical score on the other.
- SAT scores ranged from 810 to 1600
- ACT scores ranged from 17 to 36
(SAT scores reflect critical reading and math section scores only)
- Applicants must have excellent written and verbal English skills.
VIRGINIA TECH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 22, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below