Application for the Visiting Fellowships for International Students in UK – 2020/2021 . Entry is now open at the University of Oxford in UK.
The mission of the Bodleian Libraries is to provide an excellent service to support the learning, teaching and research objectives of the University of Oxford; and to develop and maintain access to Oxford’s unique collections for the benefit of scholarship and society.
The Bodleian Library, the main research library of the University of Oxford, is one of the oldest libraries in Europe. With over 12 million items, it is the second-largest library in Britain after the British Library.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VISITING FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Bodleian Visiting Fellowships are intended for applicants external to the University of Oxford.
- Applicants for Fellowships should hold a doctorate at the time of application, or equivalent qualification in their field of research (e.g., holding a curatorial post in a museum or library), unless specified otherwise in the particulars for individual Fellowships as described on the Fellowships webpage.
- Fellowships are open to applicants of any nationality.
VISITING FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Applications for all Bodleian Visiting Fellowships (including the BSECS-Bodleian Fellowship and the Dunscombe Colt Fellowship) must include:
Application must include:
- A completed application form, indicating the preferred dates and length of your visit.
Use one of the following:
- Microsoft Word document: Download, complete, save and submit with the rest of your application
- pdf: Download, complete, save and submit with the rest of your application
- Curriculum vitae
- A proposal for the fellowship
- Two letters of recommendation from the referees named in the application form. Applicants should ask the referees to comment on their professional knowledge of the applicant and the contribution the proposed research would make to scholarship.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 17, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below