Application for the VIU President’s Entrance International Awards for Scholar Athletes in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Vancouver Island University in Canada.
There are eight awards available for overseas students who want to study an undergraduate degree programme at Vancouver Island University in Canada. Vancouver Island University will provide the educational fund to achieving international scholars.
Vancouver Island University was founded in 1969 as a Malaspina College and served Vancouver Island and British Columbia on the shores of Canada. In education, culture and the economy of the country, the university has an important role to play.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VIU PRESIDENT’S ENTRANCE AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate degree programme in sports offered by the university
- Must be available for the top scholar-athletes, with students being nominated by the VIU Athletic Department.
- One award is offered to every of the following VIU Mariner teams: Basketball (men’s & women’s), Soccer (men’s & women’s), Volleyball (men’s & women’s), Golf and Badminton.
- Must be completing their grade 12 high school year with an “A” average of 85% or higher and No mark shall be lower than a “B” in each of the grade 11 and 12 defined academic courses.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Applicants are required to fulfill the English language requirements of the university.
VIU PRESIDENT’S ENTRANCE AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, you have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Application must include:
- The university requires certified copies of all educational documents and copy of passport at the time of admission
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below