Application for the VLIR-UOS Scholarships for International Students in Belgium – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the VLIR-UOS in Belgium.
There are twelve awards available for international students who are applying for a masters program for the academic session 2021-2022. The VLIR-UOS will provide the amount of Monthly allowance of 1 150 euros and one-time payments for students.
VLIR-UOS support partnerships between universities and university colleges, in Flanders and the South that are searching for answers to global and local challenges.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VLIR-UOS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Guinea, Kenya, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mozambique, Niger, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, Zimbabwe, Cambodia, Indonesia, Palestinian Territories, Philippines, Vietnam, Bolivia, Cuba, Ecuador, Guatemala, Haiti, Nicaragua, Peru, Suriname.
- Masters degree in development.
- A candidate should be a national and resident of one of the 31 eligible countries at the time of the application
- The maximum age for a master programme candidate is 35 for an initial master and 40 for an advanced master.
- Priority is given to candidates who are employed in academic institutions, research institutes, governments, the social economy or NGOs, or who aim at a career in one of these sectors.
- For taking admission, aspirants must hold a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university
VLIR-UOS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For empowering with this educational award, students have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the partner university. After taking admission, you can apply for the opportunity
Application must include:
- Candidates have to submit a resume, passport copy and bachelors degree certificate.
- Applications is Open for 2021.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below