Application for the Volunteer Engagement Graduate Studies Scholarships for International Students in Canada – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Quebec in Canada.
The programme is open to Canadian and international students who want to pursue higher degree coursework at the university. The university will provide all the following: 3 awards of $1,000 / 1 semester, and 4 awards of $2,500 / 1 semester.
Established in 1968, the Université du Québec is a system of ten provincially run public universities in Quebec, Canada. It offers various undergraduate, masters and doctorate degree programmes for students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VOLUNTEER ENGAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- In the semester of the competition, be registered full-time (including a maximum of 3 out-of-program credits) in a master’s program (thesis or project 9 or 15 credits) or doctoral program;
- Must not be in an extension period;
- Have a cumulative average of at least 3,3/4.3 In the current program of studies.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in engineering, pure science or applied science in an appropriate field, with a grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 (out of 4.3) or equivalent
- Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
VOLUNTEER ENGAGEMENT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To grasp the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the masters or doctorate degree programme at the university.
Application must include:
- Aspirants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy os passport and other relevant documents.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 22, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below