Volvo Group masters programmes for Chinese Students in Sweden – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Chalmers University in Sweden.
Chalmers is a highly progressive university situated in Gothenburg, Sweden. From this beautiful and dynamic part of the world, we have become known locally and globally for education, research and innovation with a wide range of applications. The studentship will be given in the following manner: Covers 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme), In addition, the Volvo Group intends to have close contact with the students during the two years of study. Support offered could include summer internships, Master’s thesis projects and mentorship.
Applicants must citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. The requirement is equivalent to (the Swedish upper secondary school) English course B/6. International students conventionally substantiate this knowledge by submitting acknowledged tests with a prescribed minimum test result.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
FACULTY OF MEDICINE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Students from China and India can apply for Volvo Group scholarships.
- 1st year Master’s programme applicants to one or several of the above listed programmes.
- Citizens of the Republic of India and/or the People’s Republic of China who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university studies.
- The following language tests and minimum scores are accepted by Chalmers as proof of English language proficiency:
- Cambridge CPE or CAE: Pass
- IELTS (academic training), 6.0 (with no part of the test below 5.0) TOEFL (paper-based): 550 (with minimum score 4 on the written part)
- TOEFL (computer-based): 213
- TOEFL (Internet-based): 79 (with minimum score 17 on the written part). The TOEFL (Institution) code is 9520.
FACULTY OF MEDICINE SCHOLARSHIPS INSTRUCTIONS
- Firstly, You have to apply for the master degree program at the university. after taking affirmation, you can complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- Certificates and diplomas from previous university studies
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof that you meet the specific entry requirements – A course syllabus must be submitted for each specific prerequisite
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letter of (intent) motivation,
- Letters of recommendation (optional) documentation at your personal account at universityadmissions.se
- Certificate of cumulative grade point average (i.e. CGPA) (optional)
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before February 3, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below