Application for the Volvo Group Masters Scholarships for Chinese Students in Sweden – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the Chalmers University in USA.
Chalmers is a highly progressive university situated in Gothenburg, Sweden. From this beautiful and dynamic part of the world, we have become known locally and globally for education, research and innovation with a wide range of applications. The studentship will be given in the following manner: Covers 100% of the tuition fees (4 semesters/2 year programme). And in addition, the Volvo Group intends to have close contact with the students during the two years of study. Support offered could include summer internships, Master’s thesis projects and mentorship.
Applicants must citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are required to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education. The requirement is equivalent to (the Swedish upper secondary school) English course B/6. International students conventionally substantiate this knowledge by submitting acknowledged tests with a prescribed minimum test result.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VOLVO GROUP MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants are eligible to apply for this fund.
- Candidates can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- You must have a college preparatory curriculum including an advanced level math course during, or prior to, your senior year of high school.
- Candidates must have a record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP) and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems with a GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Students need to score of 28 or higher (ACT), 1300 or higher (new SAT) or 1250 or higher (old SAT – CR+M). Minimum of 600 in each SAT section strongly recommended. Or they can show their English language proficiency by TOEFL or IELTS test.
VOLVO GROUP MASTERS SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Transcripts of completed courses and grades
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Proof that you meet the specific entry requirements – A course syllabus must be submitted for each specific prerequisite
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letter of (intent) motivation,
- Letters of recommendation (optional) documentation at your personal account at universityadmissions.se
- Certificate of cumulative grade point average (i.e. CGPA) (optional).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 17, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below