Application for the VU Master of Counselling Global Funding for International Students in Australia – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Victoria University in Australia.
The bursary is available for brilliant international students who have the desire to study a master’s degree at Victoria University in Australia. The university will provide up to A$6000 towards tuition fees for the successful candidates.
Established in 1990, Victoria University is a public university located in Australia. It offers a range of higher education, training and vocational courses at its campuses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
VU MASTER FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Pursuing Master of Counselling.
- All applicants commencing studies in Melbourne, who have achieved at least 5% higher than the standard academic requirement in an undergraduate degree from a recognised university.
- You must have an undergraduate qualification that is comparable to an Australian bachelor’s degree, honours degree or graduate diploma.
- You will need to provide evidence have achieved the following levels of English language proficiency: IELTS (academic module): Overall score of 6.5, TOEFL Internet: Test score of 79, Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score 58-64.
VU MASTER FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to be considered for this educational bursary, applicants are needed to enrol in the master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, you will be automatically considered for the award.
Application must include:
- Applicants must attach your academic transcripts, CV, and copy of passport.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below