Application for the Wageningen & Research Excellence Scholarships Program for Non-EEA Students in Netherlands – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Wageningen University & Research in Netherlands.
This Excellence program is awarded to students from a country outside the European Economic Area (and Switzerland) for the academic year 2021-2022. The scholarship consists of the following benefits: A tuition fee waiver for the duration of the program (24 months), A budget for one seminar in Europe (travel, stay, registration fee), and A budget for participation in the ‘reach your full potential program.
The Wageningen University & Research(WUR) is a Dutch public university located in Wageningen, Netherlands. It consists of Wageningen University and the former agricultural research institutes (Dienst Landbouwkundig Onderzoek (DLO)) of the Dutch Ministry of Agriculture.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WAGENINGEN & RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants from a country outside the European Economic Area (and Switzerland) are eligible to apply for the opportunity.
- The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Have a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a field of science relevant to your selected program.
- Applicants can demonstrate to comply with the standard of excellence envisaged by the program.
- To become a part of the program, candidates must have a high GPA. In addition to this, they will need to check out the requirements for master admission to Wageningen University.
- Candidates will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
WAGENINGEN & RESEARCH SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must apply for admission to a master’s program at Wageningen University. After receiving an invitation, you will be considered for the opportunity .
Application must include:
- All candidates must have to submit the transcript academic records, a statement of motivation and a curriculum vitae or brief personal history.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 1, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below