Application for the Waikato Fully-funded International PhD Studentships in New Zealand – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Waikato University in New Zealand.
This PhD studentship is fully funded and consists of a $27,500 stipend per year. Domestic or International students are welcome to apply for this application .
The Institution of Waikato is a comprehensive university in New Zealand that has been placed among the world’s top 266 universities. It offers a wide range of degrees, certifications, diplomas, and certificates, as well as postgraduate research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WAIKATO PHD STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree programme in the School of Science.
- A master’s degree in a relevant discipline (e.g., environmental science, geochemistry, analytical chemistry, soil science);
- Demonstrated skill in analytical laboratory work;
- Previous experience (or a demonstrated interest) in cold regions;
- Confidence and appropriate fitness for working in challenging environments (i.e. Antarctica) as well as demonstrated English language
- The Award will be offered on the basis of the academic achievement of the applicant and the potential contribution of their research to the wider field of education.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
WAIKATO PHD STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must provide cover letter, CV with copies of academic transcripts and TOEFL/IELTS scores, a personal statement (max 1 page) describing your motivation, interests and background related to the research project and contact details of three references (at least two academic)
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below