Application for the MEXT Honors Funding for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Toyama in New Zealand.
To qualify for this opportunity, candidates must be self-supporting international students applying for any undergraduate or graduate degree programme at the University of Toyama. All the successful applicants will be provided with an award worth 48,000 yen that will assist them to pursue their chosen programme at the University of Toyama.
The University of Toyama was formed by combining three former institutions namely Toyama University, Toyama Medical and Pharmaceutical University, and Takaoka National College. It is located in the Toyama-shi, Toyama. It operates three campuses.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
MEXT HONORS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Undergraduate and graduate degree programme in any field.
- Applicants must be international students
- Entrants should have an offer to study in any undergraduate or graduate programme at the University of Toyama.
- To be eligible to enrol in an undergraduate programme, applicants must have a high school diploma. However, for the graduate programme, they should possess a bachelor’s degree.
- Language requirements vary from course to course.
MEXT HONORS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Aspirants are recommended to take part in an undergraduate or graduate programme first at the University of Toyama. After that, they can apply for this application.
Application must include:
- Candidates can include the following documents with their application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below