Application for the Wakatu Tertiary Scholarships for New Zealand Citizens in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Wakatu Incorporation in New Zealand.
The programme aims to support students who are going to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme in New Zealand. Wakatu Incorporation will provide the fees and study resources for students to complete their undergraduate degree in New Zealand.
Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of the Wakatu Tertiary Scholarships. The programme is organized by Wakatu Incorporation.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WAKATU TERTIARY SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be New Zealand citizens.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Applicants must be enrolled in the undergraduate degree programme.
- Candidates must have previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Applicants must have good communication and writing skills.
WAKATU TERTIARY SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To book your place in the programme, aspirants must have to complete the online application form.
Application must include:
- Students must have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before August 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below