Application for the Warwick Applied Linguistics International Bursaries in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Warwick in UK.
These funding opportunities are available to both UK and international students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree course at Warwick for the session 2020/2021. The University of Warwick will provide three scholarships to exceptional students who hold an offer for an undergraduate programme. These Awards will include the following amounts: One UK bursary worth £3,000, Two worldwide bursaries worth 50% of the current tuition fee.
Established in 1965, the University of Warwick is a world-class institution for higher learning, research, growth, and technology. According to the Research Excellence System, it consistently performs strongly in the UK league tables and ranks 7th in the UK for its research.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WARWICK LINGUISTICS BURSARIES ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Undergraduate degree programme in any subject area offered by the university.
- To be eligible, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
WARWICK LINGUISTICS BURSARIES APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Warwick. Eligible international students who secure an offer to study at the university will be contacted with details on how to formally apply for the opportunity. After that, you will need to submit your UCAS application.
Application must include:
- Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and personal statement with your application.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 21 June, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below