Application for the Warwick Chancellor’s International Funding for PhD Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Warwick in UK.
Students currently enrolled in a Ph.D. or MPhil/Ph.D. at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only. These are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education. For 2020/21 entry there will be 30 Chancellor’s international awards available to be awarded to the most outstanding international PhD applicants. Awards made for entry in Autumn 2020 will include both of the following: The full payment of overseas tuition fees (worth up to £24,010), A maintenance stipend in line with UKRI rates (provisional £15,239 for full time award holders in 2020/21, expected to be confirmed February 2020), Length of funding: 3.5 years, unless you are already in your first year of study when you apply then the length of funding will be reduced accordingly.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WARWICK CHANCELLOR’S FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship must also be applying for a PhD at the University of Warwick to begin in October 2020;
- Students currently enrolled on a PhD or MPhil/PhD at the University of Warwick may apply in their first year of registration only;
- Applicants must expect to be ‘overseas’ students for fees purposes, but there is no other nationality criteria;
- Applicants may be from any discipline at Warwick.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred to the next academic year.
- Applicants must have obtained or be expected to obtain at least an upper second class honors degree (or equivalent) from a recognized institution of higher education.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
WARWICK CHANCELLOR’S FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All applicants should read the ‘Guidance notes for applicants’ carefully before completing the application form.
- New applicants can apply for a Chancellor’s International Scholarship by completing the Joint Postgraduate Admissions and application form. If you are eligible for this application you will be asked if you would like to be considered for funding as part of your application to the University.
- If you are in the first year of your Ph.D. or applied before 1st August 2018 and would like to be considered for this Scholarship to fund the remainder of your studies please complete the Single application form
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 16, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below