Application for the Warwick School of Engineering PhD International Studentships in Pharmacometric Modelling in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Warwick in UK.
The PhD programme is available for interested students who want to work on a pharmacometrics-based modelling project to improve efficiency in oncology clinical drug development. The Studentships will pay an annual tax-free stipend at the standard rate, currently £15,250, and cover tuition fees at the Home/EU rate for 3.5 years. This is an EPSRC Case Award with AstraZeneca (Cambridge) who are providing £25K to support the award plus data, co-supervision, and secondments at their Cambridge base to support the project.
The University of Warwick is a research university in the United Kingdom that provides different academic courses which can help the student to develop their skills and ability. It is a word-class institution for higher learning, research, development, and technology.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- PhD degree programme in Pharmacometrics Modelling.
- To be eligible, applicants must have at least an upper second class honours or the equivalent and/or a Master’s degree at Merit level or its equivalent.
- For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- An English language qualification (Band A) will be required if English is not your first language.
PHD INTERNATIONAL STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Must upload your degree certificate, transcripts, CV, and a personal statement that explains your interest in this project and why you should be considered for this award. Two academic references are also required, you should nominate referees who can provide an informed view of your academic ability and suitability for your chosen programme of study.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below