Application for the Warwick Taught Masters International Scholarships in Chemistry in UK – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Warwick in UK.
There are two awards available to brilliant students commencing the master’s degree program at the University of Warwick for the academic session 2022/2023. The University of Warwick will provide an award amount of £12,500 to the high achieving students for master’s study.
The University of Warwick is a UK government initiative aimed at improving higher education. In 1965, the university officially opened its doors. Within a few years of its founding, this university was listed among the world’s finest academic institutions.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
TAUGHT MASTERS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.Applicants need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
- Taught Masters degree in Chemistry
- the applicants must have a UK Undergraduate First class degree or equivalent.
- For taking part in this studentship, candidates are required to meet the entry requirement at the University.
TAUGHT MASTERS INTERNATIONAL SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, aspirants are needed to take admission in a master’s degree at the University of Warwick. After being enrolled, applicants can apply for this funding award.
Application must include:
- You must upload your degree certificate, transcripts, and a personal statement that explains your specific research interests and why you should be considered for this award.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before March 31, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below