Application for the Washington Academic Award for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Washington State University in USA.
The educational award has the motive of attracting high achieving international students for undertaking an undergraduate degree program at Washington State University. Two types of grants are available- Type 1– Candidates with a cumulative GPA of 3.60 or higher will receive an amount of $4,000 per academic year tuition waiver, and Type 2– Participants with a cumulative GPA of 3.30 to 3.59 will get a grant of $2,000 as a tuition fee waiver per academic year.
Washington State University is one of the oldest land-grant universities in the American West and features programs in a broad range of academic disciplines. It is a public research university which was established in 1890.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WASHINGTON ACADEMIC AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Overseas participants of any nationality are eligible to join.
- The program is available for undertaking an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.A
- Students must meet the following acceptability-
- Maintain a minimum 3.2 cumulative grade-point average by the end of the spring semester
- Maintain 12 credits each semester, or complete 24-semester credits by the end of spring semester
- Maintain non-resident degree-seeking student status
- The participants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.60 or higher or a GPA of 3.30 to 3.59.
- To study in the US, the candidates have to demonstrate their English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
WASHINGTON ACADEMIC AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Gratefully, there is no separate application process for the grant, the eligible aspirants who receive a place to study a degree program at the university will be automatically considered for the fund.
Application must include:
- Before applying to the university, the participants must gather their official transcripts, language ability proof, certificate of finance, and Identity verification (passport or national I.D.).
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below