Application for the Webster Vienna Scholarships for International Students in Austria – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Webster Vienna Private University in Australia.
The scholarship aims at helping students to pay their tuition fees and also support them throughout their studies. Webster Vienna Scholarships for undergraduate students cover between 10-50% (with no award exceeding 50%), while graduate funding opportunities cover between 10-25% of tuition for accepted applicants.
Webster University, a worldwide institution, ensures high-quality learning experiences that transform students for global citizenship and individual excellence.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WEBSTER VIENNA SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Austrian and international students can apply for this application .
- A newly accepted undergraduate, graduate, or transfer student (with less than 90 hours of transfer credits) who has a minimum GPA of 3.0. Applicants must demonstrate exceptional academic achievement and outstanding spoken and written English well above the English as a Second Language level.
- Scholarship applicants must have exceptional written and spoken English as evidenced by their performance on one of Webster Vienna’s accepted English proficiency exams (TOEFL, IELTS, and Cambridge Advanced Exam).
WEBSTER VIENNA SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Every accepted student who applies using the Webster Vienna application is automatically reviewed for any scholarship which he or she is eligible to receive.
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship)will be considered. Application Open for 2019.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below