Application for the WEF Degree Merit Awards for International Students in Malaysia – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the DISTED College in Malaysia.
This award can be taken by any home country or international undergraduate students to DISTED. To be eligible, the applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 and have a good hold on the English language. A maximum of RM 8,000 will be awarded to the selected students.
DISTED College is a private college within George Town, the capital city of the Malaysian state of Penang. It ranks 105th in the country among national colleges. The college’s mission is to help and encourage students to pursue academic excellence, leading to sound knowledge, skills, and positive attributes to serve the industry and community.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WEF DEGREE MERIT AWARDS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Malaysian and international students can both apply.
- Students can take up any preferred undergraduate programme offered at DSITED.
- The applicants must be academically excellent.
- The applicants must have a minimum 2.5 to 3.5 GPA.
- The applicants must have a diploma, STPM, A-LEVEL, or UEC qualifications.
- Students must meet both the academic and English proficiency requirements as stipulated in the relevant program brochure.
- The students are requested to meet the English language proficiency requirements of the college.
WEF DEGREE MERIT AWARDS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Students are required to fill the admission application form. All students that hold the required GPAs will be considered for the award.
Application must include:
- The students must submit bachelor’s degree transcripts, a copy of passport, passport-sized photos, a high school graduation certificate, and other course-specific documents.
- Applications is Open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below