Application for the Welcome Scholarship For International Student in Australia – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the Murdoch University in Australia.
The main motive of this educational bursary is to provide some financial help for international students who are going to start their educational journey at Murdoch University.Each educational award will provide AUD$12,000 for Business and Nursing degrees and AUD$11,000 for all other degrees programs.
Murdoch University was established on 25 July 1973 as the state’s second university. It is a public university whose name is taken from Sir Walter Murdoch and ranked within the 500 best universities in the world.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
CANADIAN LAW SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International candidates.
- Available for undertaking an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in any subject at the university.
- Must be a full fee-paying applicant who is going to start their studies at one of Murdoch’s Western Australian campuses in 2020-2024 intakes.
- All participants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test to show proficiency in the English language.
- As per you are going to take admission in Australia, so you need to have a qualification which is equal to an Australian year 12.
CANADIAN LAW SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Interested candidates have to take admission in a bachelors or masters degree program at the university. Once they enroll in a course at the university, they will be automatically selected for the award.
Application must include:
- At the time of admission, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of transcripts, passport name page, language ability evidence, and curriculum vitae.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below