Application for the Wellcome Trust 4 Year PhD Studentship for International Students in UK – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the University of Leicester in UK.
This is a brand new program for Leicester, with support from the Wellcome Trust, which can support up to eight students per year (5 intakes). It also offers a wide range of skills development, both subject-specific and career-enhancing.
The University of Leicester is a leading university committed to international excellence, world-changing research, and high quality, inspirational teaching.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WELLCOME TRUST STUDENTSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK/EU and International students are eligible to apply for the awards.
- Studentships are awarded in the areas of Genomic Epidemiology and Public Health Genomics.
- Applicants should hold or expect to hold a UK Bachelor Degree with 2:1 honors or better or an overseas equivalent or Masters Degree in a relevant subject.
- For taking admission, applicants are required to meet the entry requirements of the PhD degree program.
- In addition to the academic entry requirements, you will also need to satisfy the English language entry requirements. You will have satisfied university English language entry requirements if you are a national of one of these countries and have completed your secondary or university education in one of the listed countries and your teaching was in English.
WELLCOME TRUST STUDENTSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All applicants should apply using the Apply Now link at the bottom of the page.
Application must include:
- Candidates must have to submit a current CV, applicant statement (maximum 700 words), referee contact details in the section provided, and upload copies of your degree certificates and transcripts.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before December 5, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below