Application for the Western New England Scholarship for International Student in USA – 2019/2020. Entry is now open at the Western New England University in USA.
The award is open for the international students who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. The university will provide the amount of $10,000 to $22,000 for first-year students
Western New England University is a private university in the United States. It provides various bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree programs nationally and globally.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WESTERN SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Candidates from all over the world.
- Pursuing bachelors degree in any subject area.
- To be eligible, aspirants must have to enrol in undergraduate degree coursework at the university
- Must accomplish the admission requirements of the university.
- Claimants have to demonstrate the English language requirements of the university.
WESTERN SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For grasping the opportunity, you have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university via the common application or WNE application
Application must include:
- Official secondary school transcript, an official transcript of the in-progress grades when available, an essay or personal statement, a copy of your passport affidavit of Support form, official letter from your bank declaring that the financial sponsor has sufficient funding to support the student’s education at the University, a recommendation from a guidance counsellor or teacher are required.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 15, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below