Application for the Western Sydney International Undergraduate Financial Aid in Australia – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Western Sydney University in Australia.
The program is open to new commencing international students enrolling in undergraduate degree coursework programs for the first time at WSU in spring 2021. All successful applicants will receive a minimum scholarship valued at $3,000. The $6,000 value will be awarded dependent on your level of academic achievement in previous studies.
Western Sydney University, Australia ranked in the top two percent of units in the world. It globally focused, research-led, and committed to making a positive impact on the communities they engage with.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WESTERN SYDNEY FINANCIAL AID ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All CRICOS registered undergraduate degrees excluding courses subject to strict quotas. Courses with quotas include Doctor of Medicine, Bachelor of Nursing.
- Applicants must be international students with a Higher Education Sector Visa (Subclass 500) and studying in a CRICOS registered undergraduate degree program
- Programs are granted on academic achievement in a completed Year 12 qualification or equivalent recognized by Western Sydney University for admission.
- Admission to WSU is on the basis of meeting minimum academic requirements for your course as a Certificate with a GPA of 2.3 and IB Diploma with a minimum score of 24.
- All international students must have a good command of written and spoken English.
WESTERN SYDNEY FINANCIAL AID APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- No application is necessary. All new applications for admission will be automatically considered for free tuition. If you are successful, your grant proposal will be mentioned in your Offer of Admission letter.
Application must include:
- Personal Statement, Qualifications Certificate, Proof of Citizenship, Other supporting documents as Certificate of achievement or participation, Copies of major awards/prizes, and Referee reports or testimonials. Copies of original supporting documents need to be attached to the online application form at the time of admission.
- Applications will be granted on a first-come-first-served basis until filled.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below