Application for the Western Washington Achievement Award for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Western Washington University in USA.
The grant is open for international students in order to pursue undergraduate degree coursework at the university in the US.
Western Washington University was founded in 1886 and it is a public university in the US. It is the northernmost university in the contiguous US. The university offers a variety of bachelor’s and master’s degrees.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WESTERN WASHINGTON AWARD ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- For being eligible, applicants have to enrol in a bachelor’s degree coursework at the university.
- Applicants must hold a high school certificate with excellent academic achievement and a minimum GPA of 3.0 is required.
- If your native language is not English, then you have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
WESTERN WASHINGTON AWARD APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Must attach your official academic credentials, an essay that helps the admissions committee understand your academic goals, related experiences and/or preparatory course work, and professional goals and Statement of Financial Responsibility.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit required documents you need to upload a CV and a statement which includes details of any financial circumstances. They will be considered based on academic excellence.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before January 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below