Application for the Westminster Foundation Degree Funding for UK and EU Students in UK – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the University of Westminster in UK.
The scheme is exclusively open for those promising students are looking forward to starting an undergraduate course with integrated Foundation year. Candidates can be from the UK or EU country. The University of Westminster will provide the award of £1,500. This amount will be offered to students throughout course.
The University of Westminster is one of the oldest research-based institutions in London, England. It was open 1838 as the first polytechnic. It is home to 19,000 students who are from 169 countries, and come here to earn an education. In spite of being one of the oldest universities, it is reputable as well as the modern university.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WESTMINSTER DEGREE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Undergraduate degree program in any field
- Must hold a September 2021course offer for a full-time undergraduate degree with an integrated foundation year at the University of Westminster.
- Must be from the UK or EU and come from a household income of less than £35,000 pa.
- The award will be renewed each year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- To be eligible to study in an undergraduate program at the university, you need to have a good honours degree from a recognized university or qualification or experience deemed to be equivalent.
- English Language requirements vary among courses, but as a minimum, you will need the equivalent to an IELTS* score of at least 6.5 overall (and minimum 5.5 in each component).
WESTMINSTER DEGREE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to win this application , then you will have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university by May 1, 2020. All candidates who have successfully applied for an application program can use an application form that must be returned to: Scholarship Team
Student Advice and Funding
University of Westminster
35 Marylebone Road
London NW1 5L S
Application must include:
- A copy of letter/email from the University of Westminster confirming your conditional and unconditional offer of a place on your chosen course
- A copy of your transcript
- A reference letter for your application from your tutor/college or a professional reference if you are not currently attending school
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 16 July, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below