Application for the Westminster Full International Awards in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Westminster in UK.
University of Westminster’s prestigious scholarship is aimed at fully funding a student for full-time studies.Full tuition fee award, accommodation, living expenses and flights to and from London.
The University of Westminster is a public university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
Westminster Full Awards ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- You must be an international student from a developing country and hold an offer for a full-time Masters course at the University of Westminster. For our scholarship purposes, the term ‘developing’ includes middle-income countries. The following is a list of countries considered to be ‘developed’. If your country is not on the list then you are eligible to apply.
- Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, USA, Vatican City.
- Equivalent to a UK First Class Honours degree, financial need and development potential.
- IELTS masters degrees – 6.5 overall with a minimum 5.5 in each component (some schools require a minimum of 6.0 in each)
- University does not accept TOEFL from applicants requiring a Tier 4 visa, as this qualification is no longer accepted by the UK Visas and Immigration Department (UKVI). The University will continue to accept TOEFL certificates for entry purposes from EU applicants. If applicants have any further queries, please contact their admissions officer.
Westminster Full Awards APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- For applying, you have to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, you can download the application form and send it to
University of Westminster
101 New Cavendish Street
London W1W 6XH
Application must include:
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below