Application for the Westphal Portfolio Funding for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Drexel University in USA.
This scholarship is open for both incoming first-year and transfer students and will be granted based on outstanding creative work in the art portfolio that applicants will submit for review with their application. This support will provide to all successful students with the education fund so that they can earn higher education at the university without worrying about the cost.
Drexel University is one of the best higher education institutions in the USA known for its highest level of research activities. It was formerly recognized as the Drexel Institute of Art, Science, and Industry. It was renamed as the Drexel Institute of Technology in 1936.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WESTPHAL PORTFOLIO FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be home or international student
- Must be incoming first-year or transfer students
- Must have applied for an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Undergraduate degree program in various field
- To take part in an undergraduate degree programme, applicants must have a high school diploma.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are strongly recommended to submit TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE exams to demonstrate English language proficiency.
WESTPHAL PORTFOLIO FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Candidates who have applied for an applicable course and submitted a portfolio will automatically be considered for this application during the review of their application.
Application must include:
- Applicants are required to send the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport..
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below