Application for the Wheatley Foundation Bursary For International Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Glasgow in UK.
The program is open to support the sparkling international students, who commence as a full-time undergraduate and postgraduate degree student at the university.The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to £1500 (£750 part-time).
The University of Glasgow is one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. It became a pioneer in British higher education in the 19th century. In the Research Assessment Exercise, almost 70% of the research carried out at the university was in the top two categories.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WHEATLEY FOUNDATION BURSARY SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International applicants can apply.
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in any subject offered by the university.
- To take part in this program, aspirants must have to be enrolled in the bachelor or masters degree program at the university for session 2019-2020.
- For taking admission, claimants are required to hold the certificates of the previous degree with good academic grades.
- For aspirants whose first language is not English, the University sets a minimum English language proficiency level.
WHEATLEY FOUNDATION BURSARY SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you want to apply for this education award, then you are prescribed to take admission in undergraduate or postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being admitted, seekers can download and submit the award application form to [email protected]
Application must include:
- There are no supporting documents are needed for this grant. At the time of application, the university may be asked for it.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below