Application for the White Rose Research Studentships for UK and EU Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Leeds in UK.
The funding program assists outstanding students wishing to undertake a research postgraduate degree program at the university for 3 years. Each studentship provides an annual maintenance grant in line with the UKRI rate (£15,285 in Session 2020/21) for up to 3 years.
Located in the heart of the UK, the University of Leeds is one of the largest higher education institutions consistently ranks highly in the UK league tables. It offers various programs at undergraduate and graduate level.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WHITE ROSE RESEARCH STUDENTSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are open to students from the UK or EU.
- The sponsorship will be awarded for the given research projects Project 1 (School of Psychology, Primary Supervisor Liam Hill): Developing and evaluating Early Years policies and programs for supporting prematurely born children’s school readiness, health and wellbeing Project 2 (Leeds Institute of Health Sciences, Primary Supervisor Andrew Clegg): Development and testing of a prioritised intervention to build resilience and independence for older people living with frailty.
- Entry requirements vary from project to project based on the specific requirements of the research area. Please follow the link under ‘Linked project opportunities’ at the bottom of this page for information specific to your chosen project.
- For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- English language requirements may vary from project to project. Please follow the link under ‘Linked project opportunities’ at the bottom of this page for information specific to your chosen project.
WHITE ROSE RESEARCH STUDENTSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested to apply for the award, then you should follow the given steps:
- Stage 1 – Applicants for study at the University of Leeds must first of all apply for the relevant research postgraduate programme to commence 1 October 2020 – clearly stating that the funding you wish to apply for is ‘White Rose Research Studentship’. Please include a copy of your CV, degree certificates and transcripts to support your application.
- Stage 2 – Once you are in receipt of your 9-digit Student ID Number, you should complete the online studentship application form.
Application must include:
- Applicants must submit the required documents include degree certificate, academic transcripts, partial/interim transcripts and scanned copies of any UK visa/permits they currently hold or have previously held if they are applying as an international student.
- Applications is open.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below