Application for the WIA International Funding for Female Students in USA – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the WIA Foundation in USA.
This funding program is exclusively available for female candidates of any nationality and will grant the award of $2,000 to start a career in the aerospace field.
WIA Foundation is not for profit educational organization established in 2009. It has 2000 members and more than 80 corporate, non-profit, and academic partners. The chief mission of this organization is to inspire women to consider a career in the aerospace field.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WIA FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- All nationalities.
- Minimum college grade point average (GPA) of not less than the equivalent of 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Must have completed at least one and a half academic years of full-time college work at the time of application, and must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university in the United States or its territories, working towards a bachelor’s degree, and plan to continue to be enrolled in the subsequent academic year
- Interested in pursuing a career in the aerospace field
- Entering junior or senior year in the 2020-2021 academic year
- Must be female, of any citizenship or nationality.
- Students, who are studying engineering, math or science at the undergraduate level, will get this application.
- Entry requirements vary from one university to another.
- Language requirements vary from university to university.
WIA FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- High school and college transcripts, two letters of recommendation from a professor, or a supervisor of summer or co-op work experience, or a supervisor of research work, 500-1000 word essay describing “imagine that you are trying to explain to someone with no interest in aerospace why aerospace is important. how would you approach this explanation, and what would you say?”
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 22, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below