Application for the Wiley Accounting Program for International Students in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Wiley Efficient Learning in USA.
The aim of Wiley’s is to provide financial assistance to students who are currently majoring in accounting and to encourage accounting students to pursue careers related to this field. Grand Prize winner receives a $500 cash funding plus the Wiley CPAexcel Platinum Course with free shipping, and First Prize winner receives the Wiley CPAexcel Platinum Course with free shipping.
Proven to prepare students to pass the CPA Exam at nearly twice the national average, Wiley CPAexcel provides a dynamic learning system that dramatically reinforces learning and retention.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WILEY ACCOUNTING PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from around the world.
- The studentships are awarded to pursue any degree course in the field of accounting.
- You must be an actively enrolled full or part-time college student taking at least one accounting course.
- Wiley will require winners to provide proof of student status to claim their scholarship.
- For taking admission, you must be an actively enrolled full or part-time college student taking at least one accounting course.
- If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
WILEY ACCOUNTING PROGRAM APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- All submissions shall be made through entry form and must include first and last name (as it appears in school records), email address, state/province and country of residence, university name, degree sought, graduation date and anticipated date range to sit for the CPA Exam.
Application must include:
- To apply, pupils must be ready to submit the Proof of belonging to the top 10% of your graduating class, an official document issued by your university that proves you are among the top 10% of your graduating class, such as a statement signed and stamped by your University, a reference letter, a class ranking certificate, etc.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before November 30, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below