Application for the LSBU Merit Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the London South Bank University in UK.
The grant is awarding both New Zealand and international students to pursue a research doctoral degree at the university. The studentship will be awarded worth up to $26,000 to the successful candidates.
The University of Canterbury offers hands-on experience in the workplace, helping you to make connections that count in the real world. It has exchanges with over 50 universities worldwide. It is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
LSBU MERIT SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Claimants from New Zealand and all around the world.
- Research doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible for this bursary, the applicant must have to apply for the full-time doctoral research degree coursework at the University of Canterbury for the academic year 2020/21.
- Before you submit your course application, you are needed to check the entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- If you are applying for admission to UC with qualifications gained outside of New Zealand, you need to provide evidence of your English language skills.
LSBU MERIT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- The University may be asked you for a letter of motivation, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation, transcript, and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before October 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below