Application for the Winchester Scholarship for International Students in UK – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Winchester in UK.
The program is available to all deserving students applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme at the University. The educational award will provide £1,000 to the winning students for the undergraduate and postgraduate degree course at the university.
Founded in 2005, the University of Winchester offers the undergraduate and postgraduate study on a range of subjects within the arts, humanities, social sciences, business, law, sport, education, and health and social care.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WINCHESTER SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from all International (non-EU) students.
- Undergraduate or postgraduate taught program is awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, applicants must have accepted an offer to the study program from the university.
- Candidates should have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have proficient in the English language. But if your country language is not English, then you have to show the ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
WINCHESTER SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- You might be asked to submit your previous academic transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and copy of current passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 30, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below