Application for the Winchester Tan Kah Kee Postgraduate Scholarships for International Students in Uk – 2022/2023. Entry is now open at the University of Winchester in Uk.
The motive of this bursary is to help those Singapore applicants who want to pursue their postgraduate studies at a reputable university. The educational award will provide $10,000 to the master’s students.
Established in 2005, the University of Winchester is a public research university based in the city of Winchester, Hampshire, England. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate research in the arts, humanities, social sciences, commerce, law, sport, education, and health and social care, among other topics.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WINCHESTER TAN KAH KEE SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Singapore applicants are eligible only.
- They can apply for a postgraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Candidates must have an outstanding academic record (a good Honours Degree or equivalent), a record of sustained commitment to serving the community, and be effectively bilingual
- Successful participants must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- You must have proficient in the English language. But if your country’s language is not English, then you have to show the ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
WINCHESTER TAN KAH KEE SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- No formal application is required for the award, enroll in a master’s degree program and you will be automatically considered for the grant.
Application must include:
- You might be asked to submit your previous academic transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of your current passport.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 31, 2022 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below