Application for the Windsor Open Entrance Funding for International Students in Canada – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Windsor in Canada.
The educational award is to attract and support outstanding international students who have a plan to apply for the undergraduate degree program at the university. The university will provide educational fund for the successful students during the time period of the study program.
Founded in 1963, the University of Windsor is a public research university situated in Windsor, Canada. It has a broad range of undergraduate and graduates degree programs to domestic and international students.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WINDSOR OPEN ENTRANCE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- International participants are eligible.
- Undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university.
- Must be coming directly from secondary school studies – the student must have completed a minimum of one term of full-time secondary school studies in the year immediately preceding the academic year that they are applying for.
- In the year immediately preceding, the student is not considered to have returned to secondary school studies to upgrade after a year or more break in studies.
- For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirement of the university.
- Candidates should have good proficiency in the English language. But their country language is not English, and then they need to satisfy the university’s English language requirements.
WINDSOR OPEN ENTRANCE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- There is no additional application required for the opportunity. Applicants must take admission in any of the University’s divisions for the first time undergraduate degree.
Application must include:
- Aspirants may be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV. Before you submit your application via email to [email protected]
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below