Application for the Wine Country Gift Baskets Spirit of Giving Scholarship for Scholar in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Wine Country Gift Baskets in USA.
Each year Wine Country Gift Baskets awards annual scholarships to three well-deserving students displaying the spirit of giving. They are giving a scholarship of $1,000 to three winners.
Each year Wine Country Gift Baskets awards annual scholarships to three well-deserving students displaying the spirit of giving. The goal of the company is to ensure that your recipient enjoys its gift and is able to create a memory that lasts a lifetime.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
GLOBAL PHD SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- US applicants are eligible to apply.
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Planning to attend school in the following school year at an institution within the US.
- Not an employee or family member of Wine Country Gift Baskets or Houdini Inc.
- Not a previous winner of this application .
- To apply for this application , the applicants must need to attend school in the following school year at an institution within the US.
GLOBAL PHD SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To apply, the applicants need to submit their applications to email
Application must include:
- Proof of enrollment for the upcoming school year. Incoming freshman can provide a copy of the acceptance letter and a supporting document showing they have started a relationship with the school.
- Submission essay 500-750 words on one of the following topics:
- How have you advanced the spirit of giving in your community or abroad either through service or in giving?
- How has the spirit of giving affected you personally?
- How will your college or post-secondary education allow you to be of service to others or give to others
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 31, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below