Application for the Winning Normandy Fellowships for International Students in France – 2021/2022. Entry is now open at the Region Normandie in France.
The fellowship programme is specially designed for international students to conduct research studies in France. Region Normandie will select forty students in two calls for the postdoctoral fellowship and will proved them a monthly salary. The applicants that will be selected for the fellowship will be given 5540€ per month and a supplementary budget for research, training, and travel expenses by the institute.
Region Normandie is a company that is a part of the Executive, Legislative, and Other General Government Support Industry. It aims to promote attractive research careers in the Normandy region of France by funding individual-driven research training and career opportunities for experienced researchers.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WINNING NORMANDY FELLOWSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Applicants of all international countries are eligible to apply.
- A research programme in Energy, Food, Sustainable and Digital, Mobility and Logistics, Health and Risk Management can be undertaken.
- The applicants must have successfully applied to a research programme in an eligible institution.
- The applicants must be in possession of a doctoral degree or have at least four years of full-time equivalent research experience.
- The students are required to be fluent in English and have basic knowledge of French.
WINNING NORMANDY FELLOWSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Application form
- Research project description
- Curriculum Vitae and track record
- Ethics self-assessment form
- Proof of identity
- PhD degree transcript and/or appropriate work certificate(s)
- 2 recommendation letters
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before 17th October, 2021 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below