Application for the Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Travelling International Fellowship In UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Birmingham in UK.
With the support of the University of Birmingham, The Winston Churchill Memorial Trust is running this educational program for the citizens of the UK for undertaking undergraduate or postgraduate studies abroad.In this study abroad program each grant is individually calculated and depends on the project, the destination(s) and the duration of travel (4-8 weeks). A Churchill Fellowship offers full funding to travel anywhere in the world.
The University of Birmingham received its royal charter in 1900 from Queen’s College, Birmingham which was founded in 1825. It is a public research university which ranked 14th in the UK and 79th in the World.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WINSTON CHURCHILL SCHOLARSHIP ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Citizens from the United Kingdom.
- Pursuing an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program in the field of Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, and Social Sciences at any university in abroad.
- You must age 18 or over when you submit your application form (or turn 18 by the end of that year). Those who have previously unsuccessful applicant, or born in Northern Ireland, hold an Eire passport and are resident in the UK can also apply. Furthermore, if you are resident in the Channel Island or the Isle of Man, and if you reside in British Overseas Territories, or serve abroad in the Armed Force or as a diplomat then you are eligible.
- A high school diploma for an undergraduate degree and an undergraduate degree for postgraduate level.
- You must be good in the English language.
WINSTON CHURCHILL SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- If you are interested in applying to this grant, then you have to complete a simple online application form.
Application must include:
- Technical writing, and contact details of two academic referees should be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before September 17th, 2019 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below