Application for the Wireless Communications Funding for UK, EU, and Overseas Students in UK – 2019/2020 Entry is now open at the University of Kent in in the UK.
The program is available for highly motivated students who want to commit research within a multidisciplinary environment. This bursary will help aspirants financially for executing the project successfully.
The funded education will provide £4,327.00 with the combined maintenance funding of £15,009.00 as well as travel and consumables budget are also available.
Organized in 1965, the University of Kent is recognized as a Beloff’s plate glass university. It is a semi-collegiate public research university and ranked within the top 55 universities in the UK.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- UK, EU, and overseas applicants are eligible.
- Candidates can apply for a PhD degree course within the Communications Research Group at the University of Kent which conducts research into a variety of wireless technologies in well-equipped labs.
- You must be able to work autonomously and be prepared to function well in a research team.
- Aspirants must have a master’s degree in Electronic communications or any related subject to Engineering or with other Physical Science degrees.
WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Candidates must have to take admission in a PhD degree program in a given research program at the university. They will be automatically considered for the grant after applying to this project. All applications must include:
- A Copy of a passport, academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, and a research proposal need to be submitted.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before June 4, 2019 will be considered for the scholarship.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below