Application for the Wisconsin–Stout Scholarships for International Students in USA -2020/2021. Entry is now open at the University of Wisconsin–Stout in USA.
The studentship is based on candidate’s academic achievement and available for those qualified international students who will commence in the undergraduate and graduate degree coursework. Graduate students will get 6,000 per academic year for students with a cumulative GPA of 3.33 or higher and undergraduate students will receive $5,000** per academic year GPA: 3.0 or higher.
The University of Wisconsin–Stout offers 50 undergraduate majors, 26 graduate majors, and 53 minors. It is a career-focused polytechnic university emphasizing applied learning, known for the annual career success of its graduates, with 98.7 percent employed.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WISCONSIN–STOUT SCHOLARSHIPS ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Aspirants from outside the USA.
- Undergraduate and a graduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant needs to have an equivalent grade point average (GPA), financial need, and their continued participation in qualifying cultural and community service activities. Grants will be awarded on a competitive basis to full-time students.
- For enrolling, claimants need to have their previous degree certificates.
- Claimants must have to submit a certificate confirming at least B2-level of linguistic competence in English.
WISCONSIN–STOUT SCHOLARSHIPS APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
Application must include:
- Submit the copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation, and CV.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before May 1, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below