Application for the WISE Funding for Women in STEM in USA – 2020/2021. Entry is now open at the Anderson Sobel Cosmetic Surgery in USA.
The educational award empowers female Washington residents who are pursuing a degree in a STEM-related field at an institution of higher learning. Each scholar will get $1,500 funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The award is to be used toward tuition and educational expenses, including but not limited to: textbooks, supplies (paper, pens, notebooks, etc.), required technology, on-campus dining, housing, and transportation costs.
Anderson Sobel Cosmetic Surgery is always dedicated to provide support to their patients. Dr Sobel and his talented team are famous for their kind, patient-centred care and devotion to providing an excellent patient experience, from consultation to recovery.
The Scholarships are one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world. The aim of the program is to create a global network of future leaders committed to improving the lives of others.
WISE FUNDING ELIGIBILITY
Scholars are selected on the following criteria:
- Must be a female Washington resident.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs in a STEM-related field. STEM subjects include Chemistry, Computer & Information Technology Science, Engineering, Life Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Physics, Astronomy, Social Sciences, and STEM Education and Learning Research.
- Must be pursuing a degree in a STEM-related field* at an institution of higher learning.
- Must be Washington residents pursuing education in a STEM field.
- A good knowledge of English is a plus point to become a part of this application.
WISE FUNDING APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- To be considered for the award, applicants must complete and submit the application form.
Application must include:
- Candidates must submit one letter of recommendation with valid contact information and provide original essay answers.
- Only applications that have been submitted (with the International Office and registered on the website of the scholarship) before July 24, 2020 will be considered.
Click here For more information and inquiries OR leave a comment below